Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In Your Dreams




Don't worry - I'm not going to start blogging about all the dreams I have.  I was just talking with some friends recently about dreams and I realized that I might be kind of a weirdo.  Here's a few reasons:


  1. Almost all of them said they have recurring dreams about being back in school, where they show up for a final and don't know any of the answers, or they don't know their locker combination.  I have never had a dream like this.
  2. They also all said they dream in the 1st person, where they are actually experiencing whatever is happening in the dream.  I am always in the 3rd person in my dreams, watching myself experience whatever is happening.  
  3. I'm not always even in my dreams, either.  Sometimes it is just like I am watching a movie and it is all people I don't know.  I don't think that's normal.

So, am I alone here?  Do you all have crazy dreams?

Dress: Gap
Cardigan: NY&Co
Belt: Francesca's
Shoes: BCBGeneration

3 comments:

  1. El has orange day at school tomorrow! You're a day early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So embarrassing! She should make sure I am aware of these things!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit!! The color combo is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete