Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Busy Week


Friday is here, which means we have survived another week.  It seemed really busy, but as I look back, I can't really tell you why.  Probably because I get all stressed out about getting a flu shot.  And my arm still hurts.  Ridiculous

This outfit is from a few weeks ago when John and I went on an impromptu Saturday evening dinner date.  It's gotten chilly enough in the evenings that I'm happy to wear my jeans again.  And this top really has stars on it, but they just look like polka dots from far away.  I probably say that every time I wear it. 

Cardigan: Old Navy (similar)
Top: Alfani
Jeans: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Target (same without patent captoe)

7 comments:

  1. ohemgee i love the polka dots! xoxoxo

    jk. I feel like everyone is busy these days! I would love for us all to be able to say some day "You guys, I'm not busy these days. Not in the slightest!" Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your arm feel better soon. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants!! I am on a major green kick these days.
    Flu shots do hurt, but they're so worth it. Last year was the first time I had gotten one (!), and maybe it was a placebo effect, but I stayed healthy the whole season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, i got my flu shot at work today and my arm hurts too! hopefully that is the only side effect we have to suffer though though. love the shade of those green jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not getting the flu short this year, it always seems to give me an initial case of the flu... Love these jeans, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for dinner dates! boo for flu shots. Cute dinner outfit for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My arm hurt really bad from my flu shot this year, too! Ouchies. And ahhhh, I love the way these jeans look on you!!

    ReplyDelete