The next several months of budget rewind are going to be weird, because I was pretty much buying maternity clothes. So here's December 2014.
- Belly bands - I got a lot of use out of these in the first few months. I was able to keep wearing my normal jeans and skirts way past the point of being able to zip them.
- Jeans - Most of the jeans I bought were good. The only ones that didn't really work out were the H&M Treggings, because the legs were so tight, but the waist band was so loose, they just kept falling down. Not a good look.
- Tights! Listen, if you are pregnant and wear skirts or dresses, you NEED to get maternity tights. These were so comfortable. The Old Navy ones were my favorite. The H&M ones weren't long enough for my legs.
- Black and tan dress - I ordered these 3 dresses on a whim when Younker's was having an additional sale on clearance. This one was great. The others... skip down a few categories.
- 2 blue Younker's dresses (here and here). These were both terrible. I wore them a couple times just out of stubbornness, but they were made for someone about 6 inches shorter than me, who happens to have a very flat chest.
The good news is that I spent birthday money on all these things, so it didn't cut into my clothing budget. And for going into pregnancy with no idea what might fit, and having to order most things online, I think I did okay.