Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Maternity Finale


Well, this is my last maternity outfit!  John and I went out for dinner the night before baby arrived and this is what I wore.


These pictures seem like they are from a million years ago.  I don't even remember my belly being so huge!  So much has happened since May 8th!  My world has been turned upside down in the best possible way.


We are slowly but surely figuring out how to take care of our little guy.  I think we are doing alright.  And he is just awesome.  Seriously, there are not words to describe how much I love him.  It's ridiculous.  

And since I happen to be wearing a skirt in these pictures, I get to link up with Bri for Third Thursday Threads - bare legs!  

Shirt: Loft maternity
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Madden
Skirt: Loft
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt you are wearing. Glad to hear everything is going well.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to have your last pregnancy outfit recorded like this? Especially because it is SO WEIRD to look back and think how one day you could have this big bump and the next day a baby in your arms. Crazy. And yes, great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Andi! I love seeing how happy you and John look together here...crazy to think that the next day, you became a family of three!! Ah!

    ReplyDelete