Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Black Polka Dot Maternity Dress Remix



Here's what I wore for dinner on my half birthday.  The subtle dots on this dress were just begging to be paired with the more obvious polka dots on the cardigan.  And then of course, I had to add some color.  

This dress has been another one of my favorite maternity items.  It's not exactly rocket science, but here are 7 ways I've worn it throughout pregnancy.  

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

I'm sure I could wear it many different ways - at the very least with more different colors of cardigans!  Or maybe even some non-black shoes!  So here's some free advice for anyone (pregnant or not):  a basic black dress is going to be very versatile!  I know, I'm pretty brilliant.

Cardigan: Old Navy
Dress: Old Navy Maternity (top 10 remix item)
Shoes: Target

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job of remixing this dress because I had no idea how many times you've worn it since you've been pregnant. You make it look new each time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect black dress. Excited for yiur little one to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once upon a time I bought a black (fit and flare) dress and took mooonths to wear it for the first time. And then after that I wore it a bunch. Never with a polka dot cardigan though. That is also a piece I have been neglecting a lot. Is it time to start eating spicy food? I hear that can help induce pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was something missing from my maternity wardrobe when I was pregnant. They are so perfect for dressing up or down. You've done a great job of getting your money's worth from this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, you have done such a great job of remixing that dress, Andi! I love a basic dress like this, because it really can be dressed up/down and remixed in so many different ways!!

    ReplyDelete