Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Twofer Tuesday - Gray Cardigan





Here are 2 recent outfits I wore featuring my gray cardigan.  Super exciting, I know!  But this is what happens when you are 9 months pregnant.  Comfortable skirts and tops are just about the only thing I want to wear.

I wore outfit #1 to meet a friend for lunch, and I wore outfit #2 over to a friend's house.  Have I mentioned how much I love past me for buying skirts with stretchy waistbands??  Seriously, smart move, 2014 Andi!


Outfit #1
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy maternity (top 10 remix item)
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Target

Outfit #2
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Target Maternity
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Sperry (top 10 remix item)

5 comments:

  1. Noted, buy elastic-wasted skirts now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can never go wrong with comfortable outfits.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking I'll come to your blog and see radio silence - baby needs to make an appearance soon! I hope he comes asap!

    And yay for stretchy elastic waist skirts! They'll be perfect for after baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while since I've applauded 2014 Kate for any of her purchases. Good for you and for 2014 Andi! And I second Ashley's comment -- it's time to meet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stretchy, elastic-waist skirst for the win!! I'm not pregnant and don't plan on being so, but I know I like skirts with stretchy waistbands as they're much more forgiving for any weight gain/loss. Plus, I just plain love how comfortable they are, haha!

    ReplyDelete