Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Waiting and Waiting



This outfit is from a couple weeks ago, but I guess I never posted it.  I don't have anything interesting to say today.  It's been a long week, as I not-so-patiently wait for baby to arrive.  Every day, I think "this would be a great day to have a birthday!" but he doesn't agree.  

Anyway, happy Friday and happy weekend!  Be extra nice to your moms on Sunday, especially if you were born after your due date!  

Jacket: JCF
Scarf: H&M
Tee: Old Navy Maternity
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

4 comments:

  1. I keep wondering! I keep thinking, "Andi won't post today because Baby Smith is here!" But here you are. Here's to hoping today is the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Day know. Maybe it will happen this weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the story goes that I was either held in or forced to come out early so that my birthday would match up with my grandmother's birthday (who apparently had sway with the doctor). At least now you will be able to hold this over your kid's head for life -- "I carried you for nine months and X many more days! And this is how you repay me??" haha just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- I've never thought about being extra nice if you were a late baby. I think I was 10 or so days early though, so I'm in the clear. This is a great skirt, and seems like it passed the test of being regular or maternity wear! Such a vibrant color!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete