Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Elephants




Well, apparently I'm really into animal prints right now (I may have ordered this tee shirt from Loft, too).  Here's my elephant scarf.  I unfortunately don't have a picture of myself feeding elephants to share (mostly because I don't think I have ever fed elephants).  So it will just be a boring post of outfit pictures.

It's May!  That's crazy!  I'm supposed to have a baby in May!

It also means the April Top 10 Remix is over, but since I'm always about a week behind on posts, I'll continue to share the outfits that I wore in April with the remix items.  But Sarah is recapping and doing a link up today, so I wanted to mention it.  This challenge was super easy, but I think helped me get dressed in April when I was feeling sort of blah about my options.  And since I didn't really do the real challenge, I'm tempted to try it for real in a few months.  We shall see.

Anyway, happy Friday and happy weekend!

Scarf: gift
Jacket: JCF (top 10 remix item)
Tee: Target Maternity
Pants: Old Navy Maternity
Shoes: Target

3 comments:

  1. What a cute summer scarf! I really like the mint color of your tee on you! Hope your last few weeks of pregnancy are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephants must be the print of the season! I went to a baby shower a few weeks ago and quite a few things on their registry were elephant print! Yay for being baby month! I hope your last few weeks go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smitten with this elephant print scarf! Kate had the suggestion to look on Amazon for some cute elephant print scarves and elephant jewelry - I think I'm going to have to do that!!

    ReplyDelete