Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

New Hairstyle: The Frun



In the last month or so, I keep hearing about the "hun" hairstyle, which is just a half-up bun.  But sounds stupid and disappointingly has nothing to do with Attila.  So I invented a new, even dumber sounding and looking hairstyle, called the "Frun."  It's a bun, but with SO MUCH FRIZZ!

Seriously, I didn't realize how bad my hair looked until we took pictures.  This is a risk you take when getting yourself ready at the same time as a 4-month-old.  I thought the bun was higher, and less frizzy.  More like this one.    I'm sure taking pictures in front of the white garage door made it worse, too.  Maybe in a few years, I'll be able to wear my hair down all the time again.  

Anyway, it's the next big thing!  Tell all the movie stars and bloggers!  A quick google search assures me no one else has invented this hairstyle yet, so I'm pretty sure I'll be famous.  I also learned that Frun is the definite singular way to say lady or wife in Swedish, and is also a Star Wars thing.

Necklace: Limited (similar)
Top: Loft outlet (similar, fancy)
Jacket: JCF (similar)
Skirt: Macy's (similar)
Shoes: Old Navy (similarsimilar)

1 comment:

  1. haha I didn't know the hun was a thing, but that's what happens to me whenever I try to put my hair in a bun in the car... I only end up getting half of it up. I'll have to quiz my husband and see if he knows frun - he's a huge Star Wars geek.

    ReplyDelete