Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Doctor Who



 

The problem with binge-watching television shows is that eventually you catch up, and then you have to be patient.  John and I finally jumped on the Doctor Who bandwagon several months ago, and pretty quickly worked our way from 2005 to current.  And now I have to wait until the Christmas special comes out and then I have to wait until fall of 2014.  This is ridiculous.  (hashtag: firstworldproblems)

Any other Doctor Who fans out there in style-blog-land?  Either way, what other TV shows would you recommend to keep me busy while I'm waiting for new episodes of my favorite British shows?


Jacket: Relativity
Chambray: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I've been thinking about getting into Dr. Who. It seems like I would like it, but I've just never seen it. Your chambray is definitely made for colored bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your pants! I've been meaning to get into Doctor Who. So many of my friends have recommended it. I'm in the same boat with Sherlock, which is even easier to get caught up on because there's only 3 episodes per season haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it really depends on your interests. I love Pretty Little Liars, but if you want something British, try Eureka, Doc Martin, Sherlock, Primeval, Warehouse 13. This is coming from someone who has never seen Dr Who and knows nothing about it except there's a telephone booth.

    ReplyDelete