Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Smile





This sweater was one of the super cheap impulse buys in my July shopping.  But I really like it, so it's all good!  And I really like these jeans, because they have polka dots on them, and that's a good reason to smile!  See what I did there?

In completely unrelated news - I'm doing another theme week and link up next week.  It's going to get a little crazy with TOPIO and theme week, but I think I've got it all figured out.  The theme is leopard print, so get your outfits ready to link up on Friday the 15th!

I feel like my Take One, Pass It On collage is going to get kind of ridiculous as the month progresses.
1/2/3
Will tomorrow's post feature non-boot footwear?  Maybe.

Jacket: Relativity
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Limited
Boots: Wanted

6 comments:

  1. The sweater might have been an impulse purchase, but it's really cute and I could see it remixed a lot! Plus, it's a nice reminder to people to SMILE!! Looking forward to your challenge. You know I love me some leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is so cute! As are your polka dot pants, of course. I need to get myself a leopard scarf asap (something I've been meaning to do for awhile now) so I can participate in leopard week! I'm of the "leopard only for accessories/shoes" variety, I'm scared to do anything more bold than that. But I'm excited to see all the leopard outfits you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to see that sweater and a reminder to smile! :) It's cute paired with your polka dot pants. I love your jacket, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't have enough leopard to participate all next week but I can't wait to see what you come up with! Plus I am wearing a new leopard scarf RIGHT NOW so I'll just save the post for next week =) I think your sweater is really cute, and I LOVE the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you were going to Pass On your jeans! It's great to hear that you really like what you are wearing. I'm trying to have a positive outlook on my wardrobe (esp. if I'm going to stick to my word and join Heather for No Shop November), and I think your attitude is making it easier. So, can you, you know, just be, like, happy and optimistic for the rest of the month? Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. nice blog, your outfits are lovly. follow back please , am following http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete