Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Throwing Leaves




So many things to discuss today!
  • I'm passing along the cream boyfriend cardigan.  I bought it at The Limited on my birthday and want to wear it every day, so it just made sense.
  • Leopard week continues with this H&M scarf.  
  • Halfway through the day, I changed my belt and shoes.  So, here's a little bonus outfit.  You'll be seeing more of these shoes later in the week. 
  • When taking outfit pictures, John was very inspired by the leaves on the ground, so he started throwing them at me.  It was pretty awesome.  I had to make a collage:

Oh, and I'm starting a new weekly collage for TOPIO.  Mostly because iPiccy runs out of collage options between the ranges of 5-9.

Dress: Gap
Scarf: H&M
Cardigan & Belt: LImited
Boots: BareTraps

5 comments:

  1. The leaf throwing photos are fun! Great pattern mixing with the stripes and leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun dress. I love stripes and these are such a great color! It looks great with boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! Love the stripes and your leopard scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan looks super comfy! I can't blame you for wanting to wear it all the time. I guess now with TOPIO is as good of a time as any to wear it on repeat. Your leaf collage is fun. My husband was just giving me flack for "boring" poses. Pft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'm laughing at John throwing leaves at you...husbands, right?! I love this outfit - that cardigan is too cute!

    ReplyDelete