Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

#17 - Lady Plume



For the majority of my life, I have had one hairstyle - parted in the middle, long, air-dried curls.  Recently, I've been pinning the middle back like in these pictures, just for something a little different.  John calls this hairstyle "Lady Plume." I searched on Pinterest to see if this is really a plume hairstyle, and it's really not.  Maybe if I added a feather.  But then I'd probably get even more Pocahontas comments.    

Posting every day for the 30x30 really has me throwing out some weird stories, huh?

Sweater: Loft (similarsimilar)
Dress: Target (similar)
Necklace: F21 (similarsimilar)
Shoes: Old Navy (optionoption)

7 comments:

  1. I think your hair is cute like that! It's nice to switch it up sometimes. I always part my hair on the side (like since middle school). It's fun to try out new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love the stories you come up with! i wish i were as good a storyteller as you! i also wish i were more creative at trying different hairstyles, but the funny thing is i never, ever, ever wore my hair down until probably halfway through college, so the fact that i mostly wear it down every day now still kind of surprises me! i love your hair like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the weird stories. And I like you. And your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey-I'm all about hairstyles that work so you won't hear any gripes from me! But I like this hairstyle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I get your husband's comments and laugh at them. This one was not one of them. I was just confused. But it is refreshing to do something different every now and then -- regardless of what comments may come from the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I think your hair looks really cute like this, Andi! Your husband's comments are always so random and funny. Also, are those the shoes that had the ankle straps? What happened to the straps? Did I just completely miss an explanation about the straps? (Why am I so concerned about the dang straps?!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern on that skirt with the texture of the top is great together. I like it pinned back. It makes your face look fuller and not longer. I have the same issue of always wearing my hair the same.

    ReplyDelete