Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Twofer Tuesday - Floral Scarf


I've somehow gotten way behind on outfit posts again, which is why I'm sneaking in some two-fer posts.  I tend to neglect this scarf for 6 months at a time, so I went crazy and wore it a few times in a row recently.  The jeans outfit was for work on a Friday, the dress was for church on Sunday.  And I actually wore the scarf again to work a few days later, but "Threefer Thursday" doesn't have the same ring to it, so I'll leave that outfit for another day.  




Here's your free and very obvious fashion tip for the day - a bright floral scarf is a good way to pretend it is spring when it it still super freezing outside.  (and I should note that this week is all of a sudden beautifully springy!  So I can wear actual spring clothes instead of just brightly colored winter clothes).  

Outfit #1: 
Scarf: F21
Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Loft Maternity
Belt: Chinese Laundry
Tights: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden

Outfit #2:
Scarf: F21
Sweater and Jeans: Old Navy Maternity
Boots: Steve Madden

5 comments:

  1. Great scarf! I agree with you, it's a good way to bring in some bright springy colours without going mad and wearing spring clothes when it's freezing outside. The red sweater outfit looks great on you - red is a colour you should wear more often!
    Tea
    www.whatmamawear.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf!! I am a big fan of scarves with lots of colors so I can wear them a million different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your obvious fashion tip of the day. Please keep them coming!! Also, threefer Thursday works for me. If you really hate it though, you could always consider fourfer Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing when I've neglected a piece for months! I really like the dress + cardi + scarf outfit, such a cute color combo.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE both of these outfits, Andi! For a couple of years, I was all about the solid colored pashmina scarves, but they're just not quite as versatile as a brightly colored/patterned scarf like this one! I've started thinking about what I'm going to wear when I travel to Charlotte, and one of my brightly colored floral scarves is definitely coming with me on the trip - versatility for the win!!

    ReplyDelete