Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Recap



This weekend was busy!  This seems to be a trend lately - I guess we are packing in everything before baby arrives and then I won't do anything for a few months!  Anyway, here's what happened...

Friday night, I went to dinner and Motown with my MIL and SIL.  The show was so good!  Maybe my favorite of this season.  The sound was a little off at the very beginning, so I was worried, but they got it sorted and then the rest of the show was fantastic.  The music was just so fun - all the old songs everyone knows!  

Saturday I slept in way late because I am so tired lately, then I got a few things done around the house.  In the afternoon, I went to a tea party.  Seriously, because my friends are ridiculous and awesome.  The hostesses did an awesome job and it was quite a fancy little occasion.  Plus it was really fun to catch up with everyone.  After that, I met up with John and his parents for dinner.  

As dinner was finishing up, I started to get some pre-migraine feelings, so we went home and I just took it easy for the rest of the evening.  I never got a full blown migraine, but I woke up Sunday morning feeling pretty terrible.  So Sunday was spent mostly trying to not get a real migraine while still accomplishing a few things.  

Anyway, that was my weekend.  And this outfit is from about a week ago when we had a random 80+ degree day.  I'd really love it if we could settle into a couple months of 70 degrees all the time.  So, let's do that, okay?

Cardigan: JCF
Necklace: F21
Tee: Target Maternity
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: Sperry

5 comments:

  1. I feel like when you have productive weekends, I end up having really unproductive weekends. So do you think you could hang out for the next few weekends? I have so much to do. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your headache went away.

    www.amysfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a busy weekend too--I guess now that it's spring we're feeling like actually getting those projects done that we've been putting off all winter! Going to a tea party sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy weekends are the stuff Spring and Summer are made of! I'm waiting on one down weekend to get away from life. It sounds like the California coast is weather for you.

    ReplyDelete