- 9 - cleaned out the kitchen sink cabinet - mostly found old cleaning supplies to trash
- 10 - two of my favorite restaurants give you 32oz plastic to-go cups. I like them, but have more than I need. These are going to Goodwill
- 11 - cleaned out the cabinet in our hall bathroom
- 12 - cleaned out my makeup drawer. I should probably toss more than this, but it's a start.
- 13 & 14 - for someone who rarely wears jewelry (even more so since Mr. Baby was born), I sure have a lot. I found 27 jewelry items to get rid of. So this fits for 2 days! I'm going to try selling most of this, as it's in pretty good condition. I hope the consignment shop will take it!
This is starting to get more difficult as the numbers get bigger. I have to actually think about things instead of grabbing a handful of items. But still, there's plenty of things in my house to get rid of, I just need to think of them!