Now, when you have one sort of "stand-out" physical feature (like, I don't know, giant hair), people tend to focus on that attribute when saying "You look like ______!" I have no idea if I actually look like any celebrities, but I've created the following little graphic to share the 8 celebrities I have most frequently been compared to:
- Andie McDowell: I think our shared name makes this more common, too.
- Weird Al Yankovic: this is a real confidence boost
- Juliana Margulies: I actually dressed up as "Nurse Carol Hathaway" for Spirit week in high school. It must have been "TV Character" day or something.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus: only most people say "Elaine from Seinfeld"
- Slash: just give me a hat and a guitar
- Anne Hathaway in Princess Diaries pre-makeover: I'll just pretend I look like Anne Hathaway in her most gorgeous moment and take this as a compliment. Moving on...
- Kenny G: I almost prefer the comparison to Weird Al!
- Minnie Driver: just learned on Wikipedia that her real name is "Amelia Fiona," which is pretty cool.