Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Shuffle


Colts vs. Texans in Dec 2007

You can tell our seats were good because we got to lean up against the very back wall!


Happy Saturday!  I'm linking up with Snuggle Saturday again!  This week's theme is all about the Super Bowl.  The above pictures are the most relevant photos I have.  In December 2007, we went to Indy for Christmas, and got tickets to see the Colts.  It was pretty fun, but we were literally in the top row of the stadium. 

1. Do you watch the actual game or only watch for commercials and half time?
 
Well... honestly, I don't know if I will watch the game (shocking, I know).  The game itself just takes forever, and I don't really enjoy watching football on TV.  I have also been disappointed in the commercials in recent years.  It seems like they aren't as clever anymore, and just try to be scandalous somehow.  And don't get me started on the half-time show!  How do they pick the performers for this?  I mean recent years have shown Prince, The Who, Paul McCartney.  The last half-time show I remember enjoying was the one with Aerosmith and 'N Sync.  (and a quick Wikipedia search shows that was in 2001).    
 
2. Which team did you want to make it to the Superbowl?
 
Again, I don't really care.  I became a Colts fan when I lived in Indy, but then Peyton left and now I sort of like the Broncos.  John is a Cowboys fan, so I guess I would root for them, too.  I have a very complicated/apathetic relationship with NFL teams.  
 
 
3. Which team will you root for? The Ravens or the 49ers?
 
This one is easy!  I'm rooting for the 49ers, because on of my friends from high school works for them!  He's married to one of my other friends from high school and they just had a baby like 10 days ago.  So while I have no personal investment in who wins, I just think it would be awesome for them!  Also, Ravens are creepy.   

Are you watching the game?  Link up with the ladies below!

LoveSarahK

2 comments:

  1. How cool would it be to work for a sports team?! I am unsure who I am rooting for at this point (not a big fb fan). I agree about the commercials but I am holding out hope! I think after the Janet incident they picked a slew of people that would not produce another wardrobe malfunction, that is my theory at least, lol.
    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! You have a hate relationship with football... I understand! I only watch when it's superbowl time b/c there will be food involved! hahahaha! :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete