Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Black and White (and Neon)

 



Take One, Pass It On Item:  booties from Friday's post (and boyfriend shirt, which I didn't even realize!  I should get some bonus points for that!)

**I'm also linking up with Marion for the trend of the month!

I very rarely wear all neutrals, but I was really going to try for this link-up.  I put this outfit together and it just felt a little boring, so I had to add the neon belt.  It's still mostly black and white, right?

Since it wasn't quite pitch black outside when I got home, I braved the frigid temperatures and wind to take some pictures outside.  I was not brave enough to take my coat off.  I shouldn't be complaining about the weather, because we are supposed to get about 8-12 inches of snow, with blizzard-like winds on Thursday.   Is it spring yet??

Shirt, Sweater, and Coat: Gap
Belt: Chinese Laundry
Skirt: Autograph via TJ Maxx or Marshalls (I can never remember)
Boots: Target

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andi, just browsing through Marion's link up. Great skirt and that belt is very cute :)

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white but I love color too! Love that you added a neon belt!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. No signs of spring yet. I find I have a very difficult time wearing only black and white-- I can only think of waiters and middle school elementary concerts. How in the world can someone wear a white top and black bottoms and not look like they are in a work uniform?!

    ReplyDelete