Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby, It's COLD Outside





Are you excited for some typical style blogger weather talk?  Well, after a few glorious days of balmy temperatures (like 40 degrees), winter has returned with a vengeance.  It snowed a few inches on Tuesday evening, and I may have overreacted by wearing my serious snow boots.  I looked especially cool after work when I changed into my workout clothes, but had to wear the boots until I got to class, because they don't want wet tennis shoes on the floor.  Then class was canceled (I seriously have the worst luck at fitness classes!).

I sort of felt like a grandpa in my chambray top and gray cardigan, even though I've never seen a grandpa in red skinny jeans.  To amp up the femininity, I wore the super cute flower necklace that Brooke gave me for Christmas.  You can kind of see it in the third picture.

Anyway, when I woke up Thursday morning, weather.com told me that it "Feels like -8" outside and I was very tempted to stay in bed.  Then Thursday evening, it was worse.

I really hope we get back into a more reasonable range of temperatures!  Otherwise, you can expect to see a rotation of skinny jeans and boots pretty much every day.

Any brilliant tips for getting dressed when it's bitterly cold outside?

Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Tamarack



No comments:

Post a Comment