Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Orlando Advice

 



You guys, I need some advice!  I'm headed to Orlando next week for a work conference.  I'm going to be pretty busy while I am there, but I basically have one free evening.  I get done with meetings around 3pm, and I don't want to stay out too late, because our mornings will start much earlier than I am used to waking up.  What are your favorite Orlando spots?  I'm not sure if the Disney parks are worth the cost of a few hours, but I could go to the free "Downtown Disney" area.  What do you all recommend?

I'm linking up again for Accessory day of the We Love Target challenge!  Go check out the other blogs!

Scarf: Target
Shirt and Shoes: Gap
Blazer: H&M
Skirt: Limited

5 comments:

  1. We went to Magic Kingdom and it was 100 degrees and 100% humidity at this time of year. I was miserable! Hopefully someone has better advice or news for you than me :) We did have fun though.

    I love your polka dots and stripes with the bright skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, I've never been to Florida. Cute outfit today too, I love the black and white with that teal/blue.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your conference - I've never been to Orlando! :) Love this pattern mixing with the black and white, paired with that skirt!

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit - I love the mixed prints.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty combo! I adore the mixing prints with your scarf and shirt! I'm a sucker for anything black and white either way. :)
    Thanks for linking up with us again!
    W

    ReplyDelete