Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Blue Skirt Remix




For some reason, I don't have much to say today.  It's been a long week and I am super excited for the holiday weekend.  I'm hoping to get some spring cleaning done around the house, and you know, maybe sleep in really late!

Here's a little remix of my blue pencil skirt.  Apparently, I liked wearing it with white-ish sweaters during the fall and winter.  I'll have to mix it up with some other options this summer.
1/2/3/4

Go check out the other remixers over at AJ Wears Clothes!

Do you have any exciting plans for the long weekend?

Outfit details:
Top: I.N. Studio
Skirt: Target
Necklace: gift - blog swap
Sandals: Carlos Santana via DSW

5 comments:

  1. These colors are quite fabulous on you. I have a blue skirt I'm rather fond of. It looks good with lime green, if that helps :) thanks for linking up! and tweeting! you're such a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top with that skirt! I have a pair of pants the same color blue that I wear with gold/tan and leopard print all the time. But I, too, need some summer inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this printed top, and the skirt looks like it would be really comfortable. I bet it would look cute with pink! (Because that's my new solution to everything haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous necklace.Rx

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cobalt is so pretty! I love how it looks with black, myself...but I'm not the most imaginative :)

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete