Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Substitution - Leopard Flats



Well, since I haven't been working for the last couple weeks, and I've had family in town, I pretty much have lost all track of what day it is anyway, so why not have a Saturday post?  Plus, I have all these Top 10 Remix outfits to deal with.

Since the striped flats from Target didn't work out, I needed to make a substitution.  I decided these leopard flats would be a good option.  I wore this outfit for an afternoon of shopping with my sister and nieces.  They accused me of not dressing like myself, because I normally wear colors.  I had to explain that maternity clothes aren't as easy to find in bright colors.

Jacket: Target
Top: Loft Maternity
Jeans: Old Navy Maternity
Shoes: Target (top 10 remix item)

3 comments:

  1. Leopard flats make any outfit spectacular in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about the lack of brightly colored maternity clothing, but now I can't think of the last time I saw some. Black and white is classic, you can't go wrong with an outfit like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute, Andi! Even though you're not wearing your signature colors here, you still look very "Andi" - the leopard flats and that awesome leather jacket are so you!!!

    ReplyDelete