Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Baby Shower Baby


If you want to be a not very helpful baby shower planner, try having a baby one month before the party.  Not that I know from experience.  Okay, I do.  This past weekend, we had a baby shower for one of my best friends.  I "helped" plan it, but I'm fairly certain I did about 1% as much work as the other hostesses (and they did an awesome job!).  My kiddo was the only man at the baby shower, so I think he felt kind of awkward, but he was pretty happy the whole time, and he got to meet some more of my friends, so that was exciting.  Brooke is due in July, and we are pretty excited about making our babies be best friends.  



Anyway, this is what I wore.  It's kind of tricky getting dressed these days, because I don't have time to try on a million things, and I have no idea what will fit, and how it will fit.  So I kept it simple with a black and white skirt and a looser top.  I felt good and was comfortable, but I wish this skirt had pockets.  Or I wish I had about 4 extra arms.      

Top: Target
Skirt: Gap factory
Sandals: Santana via DSW


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Your outfit and your little man :) And yes, the need for skirt pockets is even greater these days, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's weird to put on a skirt and expect there to be pockets, only to find out it doesn't have them. It just feels wrong. But maybe you could consider wearing a fanny pack? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty :) Why do they even make skirts without pockets anymore? Furthermore, why do half of the maternity bottoms out there not have any pockets? I'm down with no zippers or buttons, but come on now, I want some pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit, Andi! I think you look wonderful, and I love the print on that skirt :)

    ReplyDelete