Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

One Piece Many Ways - Polka Dot Cardigan




Happy Tuesday!  I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend.  I really think every weekend should be 3 days (or 4, or maybe 7).  Anyway, Audrey is hosting another One Piece Many Ways Linkup, and I love any excuse to put together a remix, so here we go!

After months of neglect, I recently found my polka dot cardigan at the bottom of my sweater drawer.  I love this cardigan!  It just adds a bit of whimsy to any outfit.  I bought it about a year ago, and actually paid full price ($20), which I very rarely do, because I knew it would be a frequently worn item.  I was right!  So here is One Piece TWELVE ways!

1/2/3/4
5/6/7/8
9/10/11/12
I also wore it here, but didn't take any proper outfit photos.  I also know a few of my favorite bloggers have the same cardigan, so there are even more ways to wear it!  Any suggestions on how I should wear it this fall?

I'm also linking up on Friday with AJ's Friday Remix!

Top: J.Crew Factory
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shorts: Gap
Sandals: Carlos Santana

14 comments:

  1. What a versatile cardigan! Love today's look!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see this post since I have the same cardigan. You have given me so many ideas! The polka dot skirt is my favorite look. Yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cardigan is so fun! It looks great with pinks and blues. I don't know if I have any more suggestions, I'd say 12 looks is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cardigan is so fun! It looks great with pinks and blues. I don't know if I have any more suggestions, I'd say 12 looks is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cardigan! It's so cute and definitely adds a lot of personality to these outfits. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have paid full price if I had seen it, too! I love how you remixed it with patterns and casually and more formally. What a great cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you've worn your cardigan this much! My favorite looks are ones where it is paired with a solid colorful bottom. I'm not sure how else to wear this, but I'm sure you'll come up with something great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that cardigan is SO cute!! so many great ways to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it great when you find something you'd almost forgotten about? It's like getting something new without having to spend anything! :) I really like the outfit that pairs the cardigan with your graphic tee...I wouldn't have been create enough to even consider that look. Such a great idea!

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So glad you found this cardigan at the bottom of your drawer. I've been keeping my eye open for a polka dot cardigan, and this post just reinforces why!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun piece for a remix, and you have certainly maximized the looks! LOVE the Weezer t-shirt one especially because I love Weezer, graphic tees, etc!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow 12 remixes!!!! Polka dots cardigans are the best!! I have several but I've never tried wearing them in so many different ways! I love that you've mixed it with the floral prints - it looks great - I'm definitely trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love today's outfit - all the pieces together look awesome! I don't have a polka dot cardigan, but I can see why you love having one! I really like how it looks with the Weezer tee, as well. It makes the graphic tee look more dressed up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. K. CLEARLY need a polka dot cardigan now.

    ReplyDelete