Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stripe Week - Tank Top




Day 2 of Stripes Week continues with lots of blue!  

I really liked this outfit.  It felt very me.  I continued my pattern of wearing a cardigan of the same color over a striped top.  Pretty soon I'll have covered all the colors of the spectrum and then I'll have to come up with a new idea!

The striped top is actually a tank, but I try to stretch my summer clothes into fall and winter with layers.  Sure, I have a navy and white striped top with sleeves, but it doesn't have the lighter blue borders and it isn't as long, so I am glad I have options!

Make sure you stop by A Journey in Style to see Kate's look for today.  I'm also pretty excited that Inge has decided to play along all week!  Go check out her striped outfits! 

Top & Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Limited
Shoes: BCBGeneration

6 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love the color combo here too!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty color combo you have today! I like to take my tanks into fall and winter too by layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colors! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks for the shout out, even though I basically invited myself to your party! I have been doing this stripes with a similar color cardigan lately too! I always love when you wear two shades of the same color, like you are here with the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Ada have such great pencil skirts. I love the color of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute, Andi! I like the colors here. I like to keep my closet as versatile as possible, so tanks get worn all year round with cardigans and blazers! I'm glad you do that too :)

    ReplyDelete