Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Stripe Week - Sweater and Link-up





Stripes Week is coming to a close, but I'll probably have stripes on the blog most of next week, because I kind of over-prepared.  I could probably keep this going through the rest of the month, but I'd get tired of that (maybe).

Anyway... you guys!  FALL!  I mean, BOOTS and LAYERS!  There are even recently fallen leaves on my shoe in the first picture.  Seriously, though - it got kind of cold over the weekend, and we had all the windows in our house open.  I think it was about 50 degrees inside when we woke up on Saturday.  Not awesome.  But I did bust out the boots on Sunday.  And then it was 80 again on Monday.  I'm hoping we won't see snow until December.  Come on, Nebraska!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this outfit. Stripes and leopard is such a great color combo. It's been fun seeing all your stripes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Andi, yay for boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for fall and I'm loving your layered outfit here. Yay for stripes week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes and leopard is such a fun combo! I love your pop of green, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might be the only person in the blogosphere not excited for fall and not loving boots. I must have tried on ten pairs at DSW today and they all failed. I want structure and zippers that actually work.Is that too much to ask? I ended up coming home with a really weird looking pair of short boots/tall booties instead. PS: I love that we both saved our denim jacket look for today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, Andi, this is cute! I wore stripes/leopard/green earlier this week and loved the combination! This just is adorable on you - you look so cozy and cute!! Thanks for the opportunity to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a Fun combo!! Love it! Following you know! Please follow back! :D Will appreciate it!
    xx
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2013/10/october-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your black and white striped tee! I have been searching high and low for the perfect one myself. I feel like they are the perfect basic for fall! They can basically be paired with anything. Anyway, hope you can stop by and check out my $50 Nordstrom gift card giveaway! :)

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete