Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Leopard Cardigan




It's been a long week back in the real world.  I'm ready for another vacation, that's for sure!  Or at least I'm ready for the weekend to get caught up on laundry and like, unpack and stuff.  Here's some free advice - when you go on vacation, try not to get home late on Sunday evening.  Because you might be disoriented all week, but you will make time for important stuff like blogging.  But you might not make it to the grocery store.  Hypothetically, of course.

Anyway, a leopard print cardigan has been on my wishlist for over a year.  A few weeks before I went to Minnesota, I started looking at the H&M website, and I saw this one (now it's only $7!).  I almost ordered it, but decided to wait, because H&M sizing can be all over the place.  I was pretty excited when it was actually in the store and fit properly!    

Top & Cardigan: H&M
Skirt: Gibson & Latimer
Coat: Gap
Shoes: J.Crew Factory

7 comments:

  1. Love the leopard and lace together! And yeah, H&M needs to get their sizing figured out. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cardigan! It looks so classy with the pencil skirt. And I'm loving this whole look with the trench coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leopard and lace? fabulous. H&M drives me bonkers sometimes-- I swear that in the outdoor mall, their items are higher quality than the ones in the indoor mall. w.t.heck. Anyway. I'm glad that you were able to find one that worked for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm..you look amazing! There are no other words for it. So classic and chic, but still a fun way to mix those classic pieces! Love it!

    Katie @ Style On Target

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love when you find what you have been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, there's that leopard cardigan! I'm so glad you were able to find it and that it fit perfectly! Hooray!! :)

    ReplyDelete