Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Mix those prints!

Today, we mix prints! I'm not sure how I will decide what to wear when this challenge is over.  It's so convenient to be given directions!

I've had this outfit in mind for awhile, but just hadn't worn it yet.  In the past, I've mostly worn this skirt with blue, black, or white sweaters, so it was time to branch out a bit.  My obnoxiously neon striped sweater was the obvious choice.  Just ignore the fact that my hair is slowly attacking my face in the picture below. 

Next week, I'm going to try to be a day ahead of the prompts, so I can post earlier each day.  We will see if that actually happens!

Sweater:  Gap
Black Tshirt (under see-through sweater):  Target
Skirt:  Ann Taylor
Boots:  Bare Traps via DSW

5 comments:

  1. Nice skirt! I know someone else who has it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pattern mixing. I'm hosting an ABC's of Style challenge and would love you to link up whenever you can! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kayla, thanks for stopping by! I've been following your ABCs of style challenge, but haven't been able to multitask with the other challenge I'm doing right now. I am hoping to link up some in the next half of the ABC's!

      Delete
  3. that skirt is adorable! especially with the tights/boots combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your working that outfit. Get it girl! =) Here from Mingle Monday but I recognize your blog! You're becoming famous! =) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete