Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Transitioning






I wore this to church a couple weekends ago, on a day that started out unseasonable warm, and then became more seasonably cold that evening.  Instead of coming up with a whole new outfit for that evening, I just made some slight modifications and was good to go!

Which version do you prefer?

Base outfit:
Shirt: J.Crew Factory
Skirt: Sunny Leigh via Macy's

Outfit #1
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Seychelles
Sunglasses: Jones New York

Outfit #2
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Wanted via Piperlime


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look,love your skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to warm it up! I'm always afraid of skirts + boots (so weird considering I love dresses + boots...I think I'm just crazy) but I think I love that outfit just as much as the other!

    ReplyDelete