Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelvesies



You guys, it is 12-12-12!  AND it's the last time the date will line up like that until 01-01-2101, so you better enjoy it.  Back in 2007, I know a bunch of people who got married on 07-07-07, because it's just a cool date.  It helped that it was a Saturday.  I wonder if anyone is getting hitched on a Wednesday just because of the 12-12-12 date.

Just in case you aren't aware, Christmas is in less than 2 weeks!  I am mostly done with my shopping, but have a few more items to pick up.  I need to get in gear so I can mail everything in time!

Cardigan and Jeans: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap
Boots: Wanted via Piperlime

4 comments:

  1. Last I knew - and why I know is beyond me - the University of Minnesota's former quarterback turned wide receiver, Marqueis Gray, was going to get married on 12.12.12. Because their twins were born on 11.11.11. Kind of adorable, right?

    Anyways.. I love the bright yellow you're wearing! Makes it feel bright and sunny in the winter, and I like a pop of color like that when it's so cold outside! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    - Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe its 12-12-12 and I still have so much x-mas shopping left to do!!! 

Glad you've got it done :-)

    ♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my classmates wasn't at school yesterday because her Mom was getting married--AND we did a bride's hair and makeup for her wedding that day (it's a cosmetology school!) So I think a bunch of people much have been getting married on that odd date! I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete