Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Tale As Old As Time




Last Sunday, I went to Beauty and the Beast (the musical) with my mom-in-law and sis-in-law.  At that point, it had snowed just a little bit, and we could still take pictures on the deck. Now, we have about 6 inches of snow outside, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to venture out there again.

Anyway, the show was fabulous!  I knew it would be.  I just love the story, and the songs, and the costumes.  Disney Princesses were not as big of a deal back when I was a kid, but I do think Belle was my favorite.  Back in 2010, Beauty and the Beast was in Omaha when my sister and nieces were visiting, so we all went.  That's probably another reason I love this musical - it was SO MUCH FUN to take the girls and experience it with them.

So, I have to ask - who is your favorite Disney Princess?

Dress: Ann Taylor
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Charming Charlie
Tights: Steve Madden
Boots: Wanted via Piperlime
Necklace: InPink

1 comment:

  1. Belle is definitely my favorite Disney princess, up next is probably Cinderella. :)
    -Becca

    ReplyDelete