Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve





You all got a sneak peek at my Christmas Eve outfit here, but I really liked it, so I figured it deserves a full post.  I found this skirt for $8 at Target on Sunday.  I also found a super cute dress for my sis-in-law that is the same color/style for $8.  I was kind of jealous that the dress wasn't in my size, but at least I got a green pencil skirt!  Of course, I was sure I needed to wear it for Christmas Eve.  I thought this open-front floral cardigan would do the trick, with a shiny belt for extra festivity.  Add red nails, and I felt very festive!

The reason I look kind of embarrassed in these pictures is because the whole family was watching me.  They know about my blog, but it was still awkward to have an audience!

Top, Sweater: Gap
Skirt, tights: Target
Belt: Chinese Laundry via TJ Maxx
Boots: BareTraps via DSW

1 comment: