Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Guest Post - Modern Mall

I'm interrupting the 30X30 posts for a very important guest star!

This is my niece.  You may remember her from this post and this post. She's 5 and pretty much has me wrapped around her little finger.  She wanted this outfit featured on my blog and I'm like"OF COURSE!  WOULD YOU ALSO LIKE A PONY AND A TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD??"  (just kidding, mostly)

I asked my sister to ask her for some comments about this outfit, and E said "this is a modern mall picture---what you would wear when you go to the mall."  So there you have it.  If you are going to the mall and you want to look modern, you'd better invest in some fuzzy white boots.  




5 comments:

  1. What a stylish little cutie! And props to her because I can't ever pull off a sitting pose haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Young girls these days are very opinionated when it comes to fashion. Of course you would wear something like this to the mall! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! She looks so grown up in that picture. Love her cute little boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. She is so cute! I love that little grin!! Her comment on her outfit is darling, too!! Thank you for sharing your niece with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful and obviously very stylish, like Auntie. Love her little comment about her outfit, also.

    ReplyDelete