I'm not as good at social media as I probably should be. Most of my tweets and Facebook posts are just Instagrams. Half the time I don't even #hashtag anything. I do spend more time than I should scanning through everyone else's posts on the various sites. The other day, John was looking over my shoulder as I checked Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. His perspective made me laugh. A few highlights:
- Why is there an old picture on Instagram? It's "INSTA" gram. Like Instant!
- Why do people use hashtags on Instagram? Isn't that a Twitter thing?
- WHOA, that's a long Facebook status! Shouldn't she just have a blog for stuff like that?
- Wait, wasn't that on Instagram? Why is it on Facebook, too?
- What is a picture doing on Twitter?! Isn't that why people have Instagram?
- That's the same picture we saw on Instagram and Facebook! Why is it on all three?
I was trying to explain the logic, but he has a point. This is all ridiculous! I mean, I'm still going to do it, but it is kind of strange!
Also, I like this outfit. I'll probably Instagram and Tweet about it.
Shirt & Skirt: J.Crew Factory
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden