Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

#18 - Pinned & Did It



When Whitney instagrammed this outfit, I thought it was super cute, and then I realized that all of those items are in my closet.  Better yet, they are all in my 30X30 list!  The night before, I realized that my blue cardigan was in the dirty clothes pile, so I used some quick thinking to save the day.  I think the pink cardigan works just as well, right?

Also, dirty snow isn't the best background, but I'm just happy for some outdoor pictures!  This is the day I had to MacGyver a tripod, since I had apparently left mine at home!    (Yes, "MacGyver" is a totally legit verb - trust me!)

I'm linking up with Heather for Pinned It & Did It and Bri for Third Thursday Threads!  You should too!

Cardigan & Belt: Gap
Shirt: J.Crew factory
Skirt: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden


12 comments:

  1. This turned out and great and I love the pink cardigan. It's a great pop of color with the rest of the neutrals. I saw your MacGyver set up! Very smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute combo, doll! I love when I see something inspiring and realize I have the goods on hand to recreate it myself- bonus! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink definitely works! I repinned it from you and hopefully will try it soon! You'd never guess that was a MacGyver-ed 'tripod.' The pictures turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, I'm pretty sure I could recreate this whole outfit too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great, classic look
    you did a great job with it
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with your inspiration. I love bright colors in winter.

    Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee mug? Genius. You are so good at wearing this skirt. I love that you made the inspiration your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um. This is SUPER cute! I love the pink that you wore to brighten the whole outfit up! It reminds me of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great outfit! Love it with the pink.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this outfit, Andi! I think it looks quite cute and peppy with the pink, but I'd love to see it with blue as well, if you ever try that out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have such similar pieces, I should give this a try!!! So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too will be giving this a try too, first with a Pink Cardigan and then a Navy one. So cute.

    ReplyDelete