Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

#19 - Who Am I?



Back in the olden days, teenager magazines would have quizzes to tell you all sorts of useless (and unreliable) things about yourself - like what perfume to wear to prom, or which Backstreet Boy is your perfect boyfriend.  I wasn't really allowed to have those magazines (17, YM, etc), but my friends had them, so we did the quizzes when I was at their houses.  The results were always stupid.    

Then the magical internet showed up in everyone's home, and we could take silly quizzes all day long (and don't even have to calculate our own scores)!  Well, silly quizzes are making a comeback this week, and my Facebook newsfeed is blowing up with them.  I roll my eyes and think "that's so stupid!", but then I click on the quiz to find out which Disney Princess/Tolkien creature/Harry Potter/Star Wars/Downton Abbey/Hunger Games character I am most like.  Since you are dying to know, I am Jasmine/Hobbit/Luna/Leia/Branson/Effie.  Which is weird, because I don't really sense a theme other than 2-syllable names.

Also, apparently I should live in London.  Or Rivendell.  And be in Gryffindor (which makes zero sense, because I am not very brave!)  

So, uh, which Disney Princess are you?

Sweater: Limited
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Wanted

6 comments:

  1. Haha I've seen these quizzes all over lately too! I haven't taken any because I know I don't always answer truthfully so that I can get a certain answer (which is extra EXTRA dumb haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the last quiz like this that I took was one to tell you which Friends character you were! Everyone on our team at work took it, and for some reason I think mine was Rachel. :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...you made me laugh out loud. My favorite survey is the one made by Harvard that decides where you're from based on your answers to questions about language. (Ex: how do you pronounce _____?) I found that one fascinating because it's actually based on dialects in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sweater. Those quizzes are all over my feed too and I have yet been tempted to click on them. I am always afraid it will download some kine of virus on my computer.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, yes! I've been taking these quizzes as well (I'm such a tween on the inside and still love taking them). I can't remember all my answers, but I was Belle (Disney Princess), Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars), Ron Burgundy (Anchorman character), Dumbledore (Harry Potter), and I belong in Ravenclaw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are stupid quizzes. I love that statement sweater na it is from my favorite store! Yeay!

    ReplyDelete